Infant Toddler Teacher
Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Date Posted: 11/01/2023
Location: Bronx, New York
$35,000 - $46,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
As an Infant Toddler Teacher, you will play an important role in all aspects of developmental growth of children six weeks-3 years old. Our Infant Toddler Teachers establish and ensure nurturing interaction and environments, implement adopted curriculums to encourage active exploration, physical, cognitive and emotional and social development, while working closely with the Family Advocates to provide further support.
- Child Development Associate Credential with specific Infant/ Toddler or
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education with 12 credits in infant/toddler development or
- Bachelor's Degree in liberal arts with a course of study leading to a minor in Early Childhood Education.
- 1-2 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
- Head Start experience is preferred.
Minimum Education Level: CDA Credential
Preferred Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Cardinal McCloskey Community Service Website:
Send Resume to:
Myriam Sanabria at: