3K Lead Teacher
Claire Heureuse Community Center, Inc.
Date Posted: 10/13/2023
Location: Bronx, New York
$51,000 - $68,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
We are looking for a qualified, energetic Preschool Teacher with excellent written and verbal skills. Must have a great love and patience for children. The candidate must be compassionate and have a great work ethic. The teacher is responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective classroom environment. Knowledgeable of ECER-S and CLASS assessment is preferred.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (TSG) (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Develop a careful and creative program using Teaching Strategies Gold (TSG) suitable for preschool children
- Coordinating with the director to create education plans for the students
- Create lesson plans
- Attend regular staff meetings/ trainings and contribute to planning toward improving the overall quality of student outcomes, establish objectives and to support overall program improvement.
- Other duties as assigned towards program development.
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood ( minimum Bachelor's Degree in early childhood or related field)
- Minimum 2 yrs supervised teaching in early childhood classroom
- NYS Teaching Certification (preferred)
- Study Plan
- enrollment in Accredited Early Childhood BA OR MA Program
- minimum 90 credits completed (Associate's degree) in related field
- Up-to date Physical with Tetanus shot/ must complete all Required trainings
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Level: Master's Degree
Please email Your resume to Ms. Magaly Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org