Bedford Stuyvesant Early Childhood Development Center
Date Posted: 03/20/2023
Location: Brooklyn, New York
$32,234 - $34,544 a year
Job Type: Not specified
Work Arrangement: Not specified
- Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary Creative Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- Associate Degree in Education working towards a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with children ages 2-5 years old
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Please send cover letter and resume to:
- Three (3) reference checks
- Obtain mandated reporter training certificate (every two years) and other Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) and Head Start Performance Standards (HSPS) training requirements.
- Ability to pass Comprehensive Background Clearance through
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
- Department of Education Fingerprinting Screening
- NYS Central Registry
- Sex Offender Registry Clearance
- SEL check
- Full physical examination with updated TB test, varicella, tdap, MMR (fees may apply)
- If hired, Bedford Stuyvesant Early Childhood Development Center requires all potential employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.