Job Description-Lead Infant Teacher-12-18 Months
Lead Teacher Applicants must:
- Have current resume.
- Have previous work experience in childcare environment preferred.
- Currently hold CDA or associates degree in Early Childhood Education or a minimum of 9 credits in ECE while on a path to a degree.
- Be available to work full time, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- Experience with children under the age of five years old, preferably infants.
- Plans a daily program that will encourage each child's growth in the areas of emotional, social, cognitive and physical development.
- Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy learning environment.
-Changes diapers, following feeding and napping schedule, assists with transition from bottle to sippy cup
- Helps a class of children learn in a manner consistent with the philosophy and goals of the Company and Center.
- Treats each child with dignity and respect.
- Recognizes and considers the background, handicaps, special talents and interests, style and pace of learning of each child.
- Helps children learn to think creatively, to solve problems independently, and to respect themselves and others.
- Keeps educational materials, equipment and the general room environment neat, safe and clean.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family style meals
- Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Email Lauren Salatti at firstname.lastname@example.org