Assistant Program Administrator
Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Date Posted: 05/11/2023
Location: Bronx, New York
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
The Assistant Program Administrator, Responsibilities:
- Works in collaboration with the Program Administrator with the day-to-day site operations of the program.
- Ensures participants and program data is entered into the required computer databases and other tracking systems.
- Makes certain that systems are up-to-date and assist with generating statistical reports.
- Supports with the recruitment and enrollment of children and families.
- Ensures that health follow up and screening requirements are met in accordance with time lines in policies and procedures.
- Ensures the efficient management of all aspects of the program; including menu planning and meal service in accordance with Child and Adult Care Food Program standards. Reviews and approves all food and milk orders.
- Maintains and monitor the Health and Safety checklist for the site.
- Conducts daily health and safety walkthrough of site.
- At a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree, preferably related to one or more of the disciplines they oversee and experience in supervision of staff, fiscal management, and administration.
- Knowledge of Head Start/EHS Performance standards, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience.
Sent Resume to:
Myriam Sanabria at:
Or apply at:
Cardinal McCloskey Community Service Website: