Lead Preschool Teacher
Date Posted: 07/26/2022
Salary / Wage: 50,000
Location: Oswego, New York
About the Lead Teacher Role
We are on the lookout for a Lead Teacher to join our preschool team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal team of certified Special Education Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, School Psychologists, and Certified Teacher Assistants and to support the children in our care.
- Provide exceptional care and instruction
- Support the development and education of preschool children, ages 3 to 5 years, within our Inclusive classrooms alongside a Special Education Teacher and certified TAs.
- Teaches developmentally appropriate academic and social skills to prepare children for kindergarten through strong, language-based, whole group, small group, and one-on-one interactions.
- Classroom Environment
- Help to create a positive, engaging, and structured learning environment where children are encouraged to be curious and excited to learn.
- Implement effective classroom management.
- Help to set and reinforce classroom expectations and routines.
- Planning and Data Analysis
- Prepares goals and instructional materials.
- Coordinate curriculum implementation with preschool team
- Communicate with team members, administrators, and parents regarding children’s’ development and behavior.
You will thrive in the role of Lead Teacher at Little Lukes if you have:
- A passion for our mission to offer the best care and education for local children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering care for the educational, developmental, and social emotional growth of the children in your charge.
- A warm, engaging approach with a family-centered focus.
- The drive to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of care for children in their Early Childhood years.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to share feedback across teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- A degree in Early Childhood Education or related field (Example: Elementary Education).
- An active NYS Teacher certification is required.
Next Steps for Lead Teacher Job Application
Please reach out to our Program Directors at email@example.com to learn more about the location, team and atmosphere with Little Lukes. We can’t wait to meet you!
Lead Teacher Job Compensation and Benefits
- Industry-leading salaries
- Company Paid
- Free Life Insurance
- Student Loan forgiveness participation
- Paperless technology
- Paid training
- Paid time off, holidays, and break weeks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee childcare discount
- Access to
- Amazing team-oriented environment
- Professional mentoring program
- Work/Life Balance
- Monday-Friday (weekends off!)
- Day shifts only (no evenings!)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid summer break weeks