As an Infant Toddler Teacher, you will play an integral role in all aspects of developmental growth of children six weeks-3 years old. Our Infant Toddler Teachers establish, and ensure nurturing interaction and environments, implement adopted curriculums to encourage active exploration, physical, cognitive and emotional and social development, while working closely with the Family Advocates to provide further support.
Education & Experience:
• An Associates in Early Childhood Education, or a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education.
• 1-2 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
• Head Start experience is preferred.
• Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s) assigned. No remote option available.
• Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
COVID-19 Vaccine Required!
Sent your resume to:
914 406 5331 or
Apply at our Website: https://cmcs.org/
CMCS offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, in-service training, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!