Job Type: Exempt Full-time based on 12-month year, open M-F weekly
Salary: TBD, depending on experience
Responsibilities include daily administration of program and operations, staff hiring, supervision and scheduling, fiscal management, and family and community relations such as:
- Oversee the safety and supervision of children and staff;
- Maintain a clean and safe learning environment;
- Effectively communicate and meet with staff, parents, and board members;
- Keep current with NYS OCFS requirements and documentation to assure continued licensure;
- Support teachers and other staff, provide training and development;
- Support children and their families with progress reports, making referrals as needed;
- Provide classroom coverage and teach when needed.
Candidates need a bachelor’s degree with Education or related field credits, or NYS Children's Program Administrator Credential, or an Associate's Degree or CDA with a Plan of Study leading to Bachelor's/ CPAC,
Must also meet all NYS OCFS requirements and state required training; be familiar with MS Office; have classroom experience in early childhood education, and have supervisory and fiscal management experience.
Email interest and resume to. firstname.lastname@example.org