The Puerto Rican Family Institute- Head Start Program has immediate openings for Preschool Teachers at their Bronx location.
PRFI’s Bronx Head Start employees enjoy great benefits including:
· 4 week vacation with full program closing for program recess;
· 4 personal days, 12 sick days, and 12 holidays;
· Work hours 8-4, with 1 hour daily preparation time included;
· School program year for children September-July;
· Tuition assistance available for employees that qualify.
View full job description at www.PRFI.org
· Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education, Master’s preferred;
· NYS Teaching Certification Birth-2, or N-6;
· Commitment to fostering and inclusive multicultural environment reflective of student and family backgrounds;
· Ability to meet clearance requirements including physical examination/TB screening, documentation, criminal background check, state child abuse registry check;
· Previous Head Start or early childhood experience preferred;
· Computer literacy required;
· Spoken and written fluency in English/Spanish; English/French preferred.
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of young children and their families, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Program Director-PRFI Head Start Program- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1423 Prospect Avenue
Bronx, NY 10459
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000.00 - $57,523.00 per year