CEO is seeking passionate, dedicated teachers to work in our Preschool Head Start program.
· Fewer classroom hours, more dedicated planning time
· Paid professional development during work hours
· Paid vacations, holidays and follows school district break schedule
· Access to CEO’s Behavior Interventionists and Family Advocates
· On staff Floating Teacher Assistants for lunch and breaks
Please note: applicants for this position will be required to complete standard background clearances, which include fingerprints, New York State Child Abuse clearances, a physical, TB Test, and pre-employment drug screen.
Our Preschool Teachers:
· Promote children’s development and learning through the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
· Use age-appropriate and positive guidance strategies to teach, encourage, and redirect inappropriate classroom behavior
· Build positive relationships with staff and families through positive and professional communication, creating a welcoming environment, respecting diversity, and encouraging parent participation in the center
· Work collaboratively with the co-teacher and service providers
CEO is seeking a candidate that has:
· AAS or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
· Previous experience working with children
· Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards and Office of Children and Family Services Day Care Regulations preferred
For more information and/or questions please contact, Veronica Gomez at email@example.com or call at, 518-272-6012, ext. 301.
Check out our benefit package! CEO offers:
· Medical, dental, vision
· Free access to a Telemedicine Provider
· Paid Time Off
· Consideration for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)