A Work of Heart
Date Posted: 09/02/2020
Salary / Wage: by experience
Location: Huntington, New York
Qualifications: High school diploma or its equivalent OR substantial experience working with children 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
- Assist the Teacher/Head Assistant Teacher in the supervision of the children, preparation of the materials, and observations of individual children. The Assistant-Teacher’s activities each day will be at the discretion of the Head Teacher.
- Maintain proper hygiene and safety of children in the classroom.
- Observe each child’s progress and maintain daily log books.
- Work cooperatively with staff members and parents.
- Properly execute all director’s/parent’s/teacher’s directives.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and parent functions.
- Follow policies and procedures of center at all times.
- Maintain accurate daily sheets.
- Responsible for maintaining 15 training hours per 12 months in the field of early childhood education.
For inquires contact Jillian Terembes at firstname.lastname@example.org