- New York State of Health: Are You Covered?
- Mayor de Blasio Announces Universal Pre-Kindergarten Implementation Working Group
- Lawmarkers Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Improve Early Education for America’s Children
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Certificate Online Info Session- Register Here!
- PDI Launches Policy Brief: Building a Pipeline of Successful Early Childhood Teachers
Author Archives: pdi
Few topics cause as much debate and concern in education as teacher quality and effectiveness. Do teachers have a strong impact on a student’s performance? Can we measure this impact? How do we identify effective teachers? Last month, the National … Continue reading
Registration for the NYC Association for the Education of Young Children (NYCAEYC) 2012 Conference is now open! This year’s conference features keynote speaker Faith Ringgold, a world-renowned author of children’s literature, and over thirty workshops on a variety of issues … Continue reading
Join us November 10th for the Career Development Services Center’s second session of the Dine and Discuss series, a moderated panel discussion that gives students, job-seekers, career-changers, and other professionals who work with young children the chance to network and … Continue reading
Register today for Dine and Discuss, a new series of career networking events sponsored by The Career Development Services Center (CDSC). Each session will feature a moderated panel discussion with a diverse group of professionals from a different area of … Continue reading
Read Governor Cuomo’s announcement about New York State’s proposal for the Early Learning Challenge, a competitive grant to increase access to quality early learning programs.