Children need to spend their most critical years with dedicated, educated, trained, and well-compensated individuals in order to thrive. The New York Early Childhood Professional Development Institute leads the work to establish and implement an early childhood workforce system to ensure funding, standards and competencies, career development resources, qualifications and credentials, professional development (training and strengths-based coaching), and program quality assurance and improvement for individuals who work with young children throughout New York. Housed at the City University of New York, the Institute is a fast-paced, dynamic public/private partnership that is committed to the early childhood workforce across New York State.
The Institute will hire a part time Registry Support Specialist, to work up to 19 hours/week in the afternoon/early evening. The Registry Support Specialist is responsible for providing key support to maintain daily operations of The Aspire Registry, New York's workforce registry for early childhood and school age professionals.
The Aspire Registry is a web-based system that helps early childhood providers track and plan their ongoing professional development and education. The Registry Support Specialist will report to The Aspire Registry Administrator and work in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of professionals.
Please submit your cover letter (including your availability, hours per day, and days per week) and resume via the Research Foundation website.
• Provide customer support to our Registry members through e-mail and phone.
• Review documentation from registry members and verify information in the database and/or
• document management system
• Classify coursework from college transcripts and assign related information from training certificates
• Enter and verify data with attention to detail
• Other duties as assigned by the Registry Administrator or Registry Associates
· Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
· Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
· Familiarity with workforce registries or higher education transcript analysis.
· This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as personal computers, laptops, tablets, smart phone, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials
· Ability to travel to other CUNY sites as needed.
Please submit your cover letter and resume through the RF Website below:
We are committed to enhancing our diverse academic community by actively encouraging people of all race, color, religion, gender, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disabilities, age, or protected veteran status to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion. CUNY is an EEO/AA Employer.