EHS Program Assistant
Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
Date Posted: 04/05/2019
Salary / Wage: Based on experience
Location: Bronx, New York
Job Type: Assistant Teacher
REPORTS TO: ECS Program Manager
JOB DUTIES:The EHS Program Assistantis responsible for the overall duties of the office, and reception area. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the HS/EHS Federal Performance Standards, which include:
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduling and supervising activities/program events
- Responsible for collecting payment from parents
- Posting and updating EHS/ELNY parent notices
- Maintaining on-going program registrations
- Maintaining EHS- Family Income binder
- Participating in ECS office meetings
- Updating annual plans with Parent Council(PC) and other staff
- Perform secretarial duties in all components; including EHS petty cash disbursement.
- Responsible for understanding, implementing and complying with Program Performance Standards
- Maintain communication logs for the Early Childhood Program. This includes assisting with program recruitment efforts including the maintenance and organization of the wait list.
- Maintain & update data base of job descriptions as well as tracking staff compliance with health and training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of data for continuous improvement plan: Program Information Report, Community Needs Assessment and other reports as assigned.
- Translate materials into Spanish for participant distribution.
- Provide reception coverage in the ECS building or KHCC main building as assigned.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Director
- High School or GED required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Must have basic computer skills
- Experience in Head Start or UPK Programs a plus
Please send resumes to: Marisol Rios, Chief Program Officer of ECS at firstname.lastname@example.org ; 718-884-0700 ext.156