Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
Early Childhood Services Department- Job Posting
Early Learn New York (ELNY) Education Coordinator/ Site Supervisor KHCC Site II
The Head Start Education Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of
high quality comprehensive educational services to all preschoolers and their families
enrolled in the Early Learn New York Program.
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday(9am-5pm) - Hours subject to change based on program needs.
Annual Salary: 65k
KHCC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
● Reports to the ECS Education Director
● Provides supervision for all Education Staff serving ELNY and PreK for All
● Implements Early Learn New York and PreK for All Performance Standards in
day to day program operations.
● Monitors all classroom environments ensuring regulations are met.
● Tracks behavioral and developmental screenings of children.
● Provides oversight of all assessments of individual children and ensures ongoing
program quality improvement.
● Tracks and Monitors attendance for the children and families in the ELNY
● Coordinates the implementation of curriculum for children with special needs in
coordination with written IEP’s, team planning and parental input, as well as
referrals for evaluations.
● Assists in the development and implementation of program goals and staff
● Represent program in community meetings, workshops and conferences as
● Participates in available training opportunities (in service, conferences).
● Understanding about Teaching Strategies Gold Assessment System and
● Coordinates a safe and secure ELNY Aftercare Program.
● Assists the ECS Health and Safety Director to ensure compliance of NYC Article
● Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
● Masters in Early Childhood Education
● NYS Teaching Certification Required
● Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Please send all resume's to: Margaret Della, email@example.com & Marisol Rios, firstname.lastname@example.org